Yukon Lottery Commission
The Yukon Lottery Commission is an agent of the Government of Yukon legislated under the Public Lotteries Act and Regulations. The Government of Yukon appoints members from various backgrounds to the Commission for two-year terms. Oversight for interjurisdictional lotteries in Yukon is provided by both the Commission and the Western Canada Lottery Corporation. It is the responsibility of the Commission to allocate profits from the sale of lottery tickets to the arts, sport, and recreation projects and activities throughout the Yukon.
The administrative functions for the Yukon Lottery Commission are carried out by Lotteries Yukon. Lotteries Yukon provides support and services to:
- lottery retailers,
- lottery customers,
- non-profit organizations seeking program funding,
- members of the public, and
- to the Yukon Lottery Commission.
The lottery retail portion of this work is supported through an agreement with Western Canada Lottery Corporation.
- Provide the public and retailers with a high standard of service;
- Act with integrity in the management and conduct of interjurisdictional lotteries and in the allocation of lottery profits;
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with our partners;
- Be fair and transparent in our decision making; and
- Promote a supportive workplace that engages employees and is respectful, innovative and collaborative.
- 2015-16 Annual Report (8MB PDF)
- 2014-15 Annual Report (4.2MB PDF)
- 2013-14 Annual Report (2.3MB PDF)
- 2012-13 Annual Report (2.5MB PDF)
- 2011-12 Annual Report (3MB PDF)
- 2010-11 Annual Report (3.2MB PDF)
- 2009-10 Annual Report (3.8MB PDF)
- 2008-09 Annual Report (8.4MB PDF)
- 2007-08 Annual Report (2MB PDF)
- 2006-07 Annual Report (3MB PDF)